27/11/2012

Music a good feeling


A year or so ago now I heard an interesting radio interview with the actor Martin Sheen, talking about music he says:
“I can not bare to stop when Mozart is on. So I continue driving till the end of the song.”
I know what this particular feeling is like when listening to a favourite artist and I am sure you the reader have experience this too. Music can give really good feelings, but it needs to run its full course.
My weekend exploits involved seeing a gig at the Fleche D'or on Friday which was cool, and following these good feelings the next day starting some compositions, and recordings with a friend and now music and creative partner as part of an obscure new artistic direction for myself and them. Time will tell, if such a concept is liked, but there is no reason for it not to be. I can hope then in several hundred years to be appreciated in the same way as Mozart living in a previous age could never have conceivably imagined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment